Vortice Air Door H AD900 T
Vortice Air Door H AD900 T has aluminium front panel with satin finish, colour silver, and air inlet grille comprising 9 horizontal sections of polished aluminium. Rear pressed steel casing, colour black, functions as a frame to which all internal components are fixed. End caps moulded in ABS thermoplastic resin, colour black.
- Nominal width of appliance: 900 mm.
- Twin-shaft induction motor with thermal overload protection, 2 speeds.
- Minimum air flow: 1000 m3/h
- Maximum air flow: 1200 m3/h
- 2 tangential fans moulded in thermoplastic resin (SAN) and ultrasonically welded, colour black, force air through a longitudinal vent located in the underside of the appliance.
- Electric battery with thermistors (PTC) featuring high thermal yields and reduced aerodynamic drag , protected against overtemperatures and power surges.
- Fun shutdown system by 30” after switching off the heating element.
- Infrared remote control for switching on/off, selecting the desired operating speed and switching on the heating element. These same controls are also available on the front panel of the appliance (3 buttons).
- Adjustable flaps for orientation of air stream.
Smart Solutions Pro creates project for your commercial or residential spaces and carries out all the work needed. All projects and installations are under EU normative and fire protection standards.
Smart Solutions Pro can provide emergency smoke removal from endangered kitchen spaces with ventilation malfunction. We can also suggest you the best possible solution for airflow setup.
Pošaljite E-mail upit